Ball rail tables are precise, ready-to-install guide systems with high performance features in compact dimensions. Practical combination possibilities exploit a wide range of application areas due to the modular design principle and attractive price/performance ratio.
Find dit produkt
Ball Rail Tables
- High travel speeds
- Precise movement
- Easy maintenance
- Built-in elements are protected by high-quality, welded high-speed bellows resistant to oil and moisture
- Can be configured flexibly as a complete drive system for almost any application
- Available in four sizes finely graduated length increments
- High rigidity, positioning accuracy and repeatability
- Highly precise procedure behavior over the entire travel range
- Suitable Rexroth motors and extensive accessories
- Easy installation and application: completely integrated linear motor system as a ready-to-install solution for design engineers.
- High speed and acceleration: synchronous direct linear drive. High overload factor and high dynamics are possible.
- Precise movement and high dynamics over the entire service life: thrust is generated directly on the load. There is no mechanism converting rotary to linear motion, no transmission, and thereby high rigidity. Linear, high-resolution position measuring system.
- Extreme load cycles are possible: excellent heat dissipation through liquid cooling of the primary part.
- Easy maintenance: Little maintenance effort required due to the low-wear direct drive and the easy-to-maintain guide system.