This case study explores how Bosch Rexroth provided a bespoke solution for a mobile machine. Our combined hydraulic and electronic solution enabled our client to meet five specialist functions in a single machine which enabled them to meet almost 80% of their annual projects, reducing inventory restrictions and maintenance costs.
- One machine designed to meet five specialist functions
- Highly advanced variable electronic drives
- Interconnected hydraulic and electronic control systems
- Market driven machine development to current building regulations
- Robust and durable components for extreme environments
Bosch Rexroth worked with SoilMec to develop the SR-75 Hydraulic Piling machine with optimum manoeuvrability and precision using electronically controlled pumps, valves and motors. This technology development was driven by a requirement for multi-purpose equipment to benefit from enhances traceability and reduced maintenance.
CLICK HERE to download your FREE case study or call our experts on 0345 604 4106