Quality and Environmental Certificates Content
Quality - Principles and Certificates
Rexroth stands for quality in all products and services.
The applications of our customers require the highest quality of products and services provided by Rexroth. Therefore, methods are used according to the state of the art for quality work. Hereby Rexroth benefits of a wide experience within the Bosch group.
The commitment to the quality of products and services has a long tradition within Bosch.
Robert Bosch wrote in 1918:
"It is an unbearable thought to me that while checking one of my products, somebody could show that I in some way performed inferior work. For this reason, I have always endeavored to only deliver work which will pass any objective test, work that is, so to say, the very best of the best."
For the realisation of this attempt, Rexroth has implemented a process-oriented quality management that helps the entire organization to improve continuously.
With the quality initiative "Quality first – first in mind, first in action" Rexroth places itself at the head of the quality competition. This strengthens Rexroth in the machine and plant construction environment, which is growing ever more aware of quality.
1. Our goal is to fully satisfy our customer's expectations through the quality of our products and services.
2. Quality and quality improvement is every associates' responsibility and ultimate goal - from the board of directors to apprentices.
3. Our directives, processes, systems and goals are based on requirements from international standards, customer expectations, our knowledge and experience. Knowledge of and compliance with these directives and processes is the foundation of our quality.
4. Quality means doing things right in the beginning, thus preventing failures in the end. Continuous improvement of the quality of processes lowers costs and increases productivity.
5. Avoiding failures is more important than eliminating defects. We systematically apply methods and tools for preventive quality assurance systematically, learn from mistakes and eliminate their root causes without delay.
6. Our suppliers contribute substantially to the quality of our products and services. Therefore our suppliers must live up the same high quality standards we have adopted.
Environment - Principles and Certificates
Bosch Rexroth perceives the global task of environmental protection as a challenge and is setting strict, standard criteria at all sites.
There has been a tradition of environmental awareness at Bosch since the publishing of the first binding regulation on environmental protection more than 30 years ago and this is likewise a company principle of Bosch Rexroth: With our industrial and manufacturing automation products and systems, as well as those for mobile applications, we are helping to reduce environmental impact and preserve resources.
We are also committed to implementing these principles in our daily work at all company sites. This includes reducing all emissions and recycling of reusable materials. Whether dust, wastewater or carbon dioxide, we are constantly investing in modern production methods in order to reduce emissions that affect the environment.
The integrated environmental management system of Bosch Rexroth, which has been already certified in 63 sites at the end of 2012, standardises all the environmental protection measures and approaches.
We are striving towards continual improvement especially in environmental protection and each year, set ourselves new targets. We comprehend effective environmental protection as a competitive factor and a social commitment to future generations.
ISO 14001 Certificates
China RoHS 2 substance tables