To find CAD-Data or to configurate your product please click the "Order" button on the lowest navigation level of the respective product group.
Profiled Rail Systems
- Ball Rail Systems
- Roller Rail Systems
- Integrated Measuring System for Ball and Roller Rail Systems
- Cam Roller Guides
- The same high load ratings in all four main directions of loading
- Minimal noise level and optimum travel behavior
- Maximum installation error compensation with super Ball Runner Blocks
- Limitless interchangeability as all Ball Guide Rail versions can be combined at will with all Ball Runner Block versions
- 60 % less weight with aluminum Ball Runner Blocks (compared to steel Ball Runner Blocks)
- Ball Rail Systems NRFG are suitable for use in the packaging industry and food industry areas.
- High load capacity in all load directions, including moments about all axes, due to the use of largest possible ball sizes.
- All steel parts of the runner block and the guide rail are made of rust and acid resistant material similar to ISO 683-17 / EN 10088.
- Low friction
- Uniform roller guide rails with and without cover strips allow limitless interchangeability across all roller runner block variants.
- Lube ports on all sides for maximum ease of maintenance
- Minimum lubrication quantities thanks to innovative channel design
- Quiet running thanks to optimally designed roller return and guidance
- Maximum rigidity under load from all directions through two additional mounting screw holes at the center of the roller runner block
- Integrating the measuring technology into the linear guide results in a mechatronic system that combines the ability to guide mechanical loads and to measure length in one product. No external measuring systems are needed.
- High reliable speed
- Compact design
- Very low weight
- Easy mounting
- Low friction and extremely quiet operation
Subject to change, status 2018-12-14 23:55:34