- Very compact assembly tool for use in constricted spaces to insert and remove the chain pin
- Simple overhead two-hand assembly is also always guaranteed
- A hexagon on the spindle makes it possible to use a cordless screwdriver
- Assembly tool to easily and effortlessly clip the slide rail into the section profile
- The drilling jig can be right- or left-justified and is used to drill an accurately positioned hole to secure the slide rail both on the section profile as well as on the support profile.
- The slide rail can be easily and quickly cut to the correct length and angle with the miter cutter.
- Tool for setting the customer-specific torque of the optionally available safety coupling of the drive kit.
- Convenient assembly with the appropriate tool