Components for ESD applications
ESD – Electro Static Discharge
Components which, due to their electrical properties and inner structure, are damaged
or destroyed by static discharge also cause economic losses running into millions
of euros each year.
You can use Rexroth components for ESD applications to protect your products from
this type of damage.
Look for the ESD mark when selecting products.
Set of grounding components
- Set of grounding components for defined grounding of ESD workstations
- Total resistance R = 1 x 106 Ω (DIN EN 61340-5-1)
- Grounding cable to create defined conductive paths between strut profiles in order
to protect ESD-sensitive components
- Potential fix for defined grounding of surface elements such as side panels
ESD mat insert
- ESD mat insert for protecting ESD-sensitive components
- To create a safe, conductive connection, e.g. to ESD material shelves, we recommend
using adhesive copper tape
- Conduction resistance Rgp/Rpp = 104 ... 109 Ω (DIN EN 61340-5-1)
Wrist band, connection piece
- Wrist band for defined grounding of people and protection of ESD-sensitive components
- Connection piece for connecting the wrist band to the profile construction
- Potential equalizer for creating electrostatic conduction between surface elements
and strut profiles