Components for ESD applications
ESD – Electro Static Discharge
Components which, due to their electrical properties and inner structure, are damaged
or destroyed by static discharge also cause economic losses running into millions
of euros each year.
You can use Rexroth components for ESD applications to protect your products from
this type of damage.
Look for the ESD mark when selecting products.
- Grounding cable to create defined conductive paths between strut profiles in order
to protect ESD-sensitive components
- Potential fix for defined grounding of surface elements such as side panels
ESD mat insert
- ESD mat insert for protecting ESD-sensitive components
- To create a safe, conductive connection, e.g. to ESD material shelves, we recommend
using adhesive copper tape
Wrist band, connection piece
- Wrist band for defined grounding of people and protection of ESD-sensitive components
- Connection piece for connecting the wrist band to the profile construction
- Potential equalizer for creating electrostatic conduction between surface elements
and strut profiles