Steel shafts with shaft support rails
- For use with open Linear Bushings
- For long guides or high loads where self-supporting shafts cannot be used due to shaft
- Unlimited length when using interconnecting shafts
- Support rails for various requirements
- For applications where other linear guides tend to warp due to imprecise substructures.
The individual supports are arranged under each shaft and separated only by installation
joints. The tolerances specified in the dimension tables refer to after alignment
and installation of the guide units on a torsion-resistant, faced mounting base.