Linear Modules with toothed belt drive
- Ready-to-install linear modules in any length up to Lmax.
- Extremely compact aluminum profile with integrated Rexroth Cam Roller Guides
- Driven by toothed belt for traversing speeds of up to 10 m/s
- Carriage with T-slots for fastening attachments
- The Rexroth Cam Roller Guide features one-point lubrication from both sides; lubrication
is only suitable for oil lubrication.
Rexroth Linear Modules are precise, ready-to-mount guide systems that combine high-performance
characteristics with compact dimensions. Rexroth provides a favorable price/performance
ratio and fast delivery times.
Linear Modules can be delivered complete with motors, controllers and control units.
General technical notes and information
- Linear Modules with Cam Roller Guide and toothed belt drive
- High performance toothed belt (AT profile) for high travel speeds of up to 10 m/s
- Extremely compact aluminum profile with integrated Rexroth cam roller guide with inserted
cam rollers (cam rollers, set to zero-clearance via eccentric shafts)
- With planetary gearbox with various gear ratios and versions for optimizing external
load to motor inertia.
- Realization of greater lengths of up to 10000 mm