One of the key challenges faced today in Internet of Things (IoT) implementation is not the lack of solutions in the market, but how to implement them conveniently and cost-effectively, yet maintaining a robust and secured solution suitable for the industrial environment. This course looks at “Condition Monitoring” as an application example on an actual line, with a more hands-on experiential approach to show how modern industry processes are sensed, connected and monitored with IoT devices, and how data are managed and visualised easily with just a few steps.
This course equips participants with a fundamental knowledge of industrial network, IoT sensors, IoT gateway, dashboard, and condition monitoring. Through the hands-on sections, participants will be able to do IoT sensors selection and connection, IoT gateway installation and configuration, dashboard design and setup, and implement condition monitoring on industrial process.
By the end of the Course, participants will be able to:
1. Recognise IoT sensors, IoT gateway and industrial networking
2. Connect, install and configure IoT gateway
3. Explain typical IoT communication protocols, data acquisition architecture, data telemetry and data storage
4. Design dashboard to interpret and visualise process data, and send notification alerts
5. Propose and implement user case applications for condition monitoring in their own industry
Engineer, Assistant / Associate Engineer
16 hours / 2 days
9:00am to 6:00pm
Mode of Training:
Facilitated Learning (F2F) and Practical Training
Bosch Rexroth Regional Training Centre