Axial piston units are available in the form of pumps and motors in bent axis design or swashplate design for medium- and high-pressure ranges. They are the main components in the hydrostatic transmission. Compact size and high power density, economy and reliability are characteristic advantages which speak for the use of hydrostatic transmissions, together with the fact that they meet the demand for high speed and high torque, as well as optimum efficiency.
- Open and/or closed circuit
- Displacement 5 to 1000 cm3
- Nominal pressure up to 450 bar
- Maximum speed up to 11,000 rpm
- Maximum power output 933 kW
Our versatile transmissions for mobile applications can be combined in a variety of ways with pumps, motors and open or closed loop control devices to offer the optimum design for every drive application and every power range.
- Infinitely variable speed setting at fixed or variable input speed
- Immediate, jolt-free change in direction of rotation
- Simple, ergonomic operation
- High turnaround
- Automatic torque conversion
Axial piston pumps and motors are used for the travel drive and working hydraulics in a wide variety of mobile machines.