Special Rexroth Controllers are customer-specific controllers for applications in mobile machines.
We use 32-bit processors of the TriCore family as CPU units. These are widely used by Bosch, for example in engine controllers. The inputs and outputs are arranged according to your specifications and wishes, both in terms of numbers and in terms of characteristics. For the design of the hardware, we use components that are specified and approved especially for automotive applications by Bosch.
We manufacture your controller in plants operated by Bosch Automotive Electronics. These plants produce components for all well-known vehicle manufacturers, using reliable process to guarantee maximum quality. On request, parts will be supplied with flash-programmed customer software.
We are able to support your software development with diagnosis software, programming interfaces (API), flash-programming and function modules.
Typical performance characteristics
- 12V or 12/24V vehicle electrical system
- IP 65 and greater
- Operating temperature -40°C…+85°C
- Robust mechanics based on Bosch case modules
- High EMC > 100 V/m
- Universal power outputs:
• With / without pulse-width modulation
• With / without diagnosis
• With / without current measurement
• High/low side
- Universal low-level signal outputs
- Universal inputs:
• Analog voltages and currents
• Digital (pull up / pull down)
• Frequency / rpm
- communications interfaces
• Max. 4 CAN bus interfaces
• Optional LIN, ISO K line
- Integrated diagnosis and troubleshooting:
• Cable break and short circuit detection
• Monitoring of outputs
• Central switch for power outputs
• Watchdog module
- Optional: Flash-programming, API (Application Programming Interface)